Thursday 8 December 2016

Blog of the turch

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
As you work through the "Foundations of Church Ministry" course and based on the experiences from your ministry areas, what have you come to really appreciate about your church back home?

          The Church I’ve been going to back in Regina Saskatchewan is called Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly. Avonhurst is a very new church for me and I have lots to still learn about it as I have only been about three to four times. Things that I appreciate so far are the openness of Avonhurst and how quickly I was welcomed and accepted. I greatly enjoy how the church body is very friendly, down to earth and unlike many churches, they aren’t limited by their groups and are very accepting to new members and made me feel like I’m part of the church so quickly.


          I look forward to learning much more about the church in the future and attending again over Christmas break. With everything I've learned in the Church Ministry course, I have so many questions for the leaders at Avonhurst and I can't wait to discus them this Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment